OVERVIEW OF PROBIVIA CAPSULES
- For people who have problems with lactose digestion, the digestion of the lactose contained in the product is improved by live cultures in yogurt or fermented
- Help Balance The Friendly Bacteria in Your Digestive System.
- Probiotics Can Help Prevent and Treat Diarrhea.
- may help improve symptoms of mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, stress and memory, among others
- It May help reduce the symptoms of bowel disorders like ulcerative colitis, IBS, and necrotizing enterocolitis
HOW TO USE PROBIVIA CAPSULES
Take 2 capsules per day with a meal and a glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Inulin, a mixture of live bacterial cultures (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Casei, Bifidobacterium Breve, Bifidobacterium Longum, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus crispatus, Lactobacillus gasseri, LactobacillusBulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactococcus Lactis, Lactobacillus johnsonii, Pediococcus Acidilactici, Bifidobacterium Animalis), coating agent: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose