- May Boost Exercise Performance
- There may be a link between depression and magnesium deficiency. Supplementing with it can reduce symptoms of depression in some people
- People who get the most magnesium have a lower risk of type 2 diabetes. Moreover, supplements have been shown to lower blood sugar in some people
- People with frequent migraines may have low magnesium levels. studies show that supplementing with this mineral can provide relief from migraines
- May improve insulin resistance in people with metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to electrolyte balance
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
- contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to normal mental function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
HOW TO USE TRI-MAGNESIUM DICITRATE NATURE CAPSULES
Take 3 capsules daily with a glass of water.
Tri-magnesium dicitrate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, coating agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
Be the first to review “TRI-MAGNESIUM DICITRATE NATURE CAPSULES”