TUMERIC CAPSULES OVERVIEW
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties However, the curcumin content of turmeric isn’t that high. It’s around 3%, by weight,It helps to consume it with black pepper, which contains piperine. Piperine is a natural substance that enhances the absorption of curcumin by 2,000%
- Turmeric can increase the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and may help fight various degenerative processes in your brain.
- Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. Plus, it’s an anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant
- Curcumin leads to several changes on the molecular level that may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer
- Arthritis is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is, in some cases, more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE TUMERIC CAPSULES
Take 1 capsule with a meal with plenty of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
TUMERIC CAPSULES INGREDIENTS
Turmeric powder, capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), pepper extract
Be the first to review “TUMERIC WITH PEPPER EXTRACT CAPSULES”