TUMERIC CAPSULES OVERVIEW
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties However, the curcumin content of turmeric isn’t that high. It’s around 3%, by weight,It helps to consume it with black pepper, which contains piperine. Piperine is a natural substance that enhances the absorption of curcumin by 2,000%
- Turmeric can increase the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and may help fight various degenerative processes in your brain.
- Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. Plus, it’s an anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant
- Curcumin leads to several changes on the molecular level that may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer
- Arthritis is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is, in some cases, more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE TUMERIC CAPSULES
Take 1 capsule with a meal with plenty of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
TUMERIC CAPSULES INGREDIENTS
Turmeric powder, capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), pepper extract