- B1 (thiamine): Thiamine plays an essential role in metabolism by helping convert nutrients into energy.
- B2 (riboflavin): Riboflavin helps convert food into energy and also acts as an antioxidant.
- B3 (niacin): Niacin plays a role in cellular signaling, metabolism and DNA production and repair.
- B5 (pantothenic acid): Like other B vitamins, pantothenic acid helps your body obtain energy from food and is also involved in hormone and cholesterol production.
- B6 (pyridoxine): Pyridoxine is involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production and the creation of neurotransmitters.
- B7 (biotin): Biotin is essential for carbohydrate and fat metabolism and regulates gene expression.
- B9 (folate): Folate is needed for cell growth, amino acid metabolism, the formation of red and white blood cells and proper cell division.
- B12 (cobalamin): Perhaps the most well-known of all the B vitamins, B12 is vital for neurological function, DNA production and red blood cell development
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use 1 tablet per day with a meal with plenty of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store out of reach of small children.
Para-aminobenzoic acid, nicotinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin-5-phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, pteroyl monoglutamic acid, biotin, methylcobalamin, anti-caking agent (microcrystalline cellulose).
Be the first to review “VITAMIN B TABLETS”