Cholecalciferol, bulking agent (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
Directions for use
Use 1 tablet with a meal with plenty of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store out of reach of small children.
The European Food Safety Authority, EFSA for short, has published the following information on the effect of vitamin D and K within the framework of the Health Claims Regulation 2012:
- contributes to a normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- has a function in cell division
All of our products are developed using high-quality ingredients and the evidence-based dosages recommended by nutritionists and industry experts. The production is carried out to the highest German standards and in cooperation with independent specialists. Our products are also tested in multi-level quality controls by external laboratories and institutes.
At GloryFeel, we only offer products that we ourselves consume on a regular basis. Products that support you to lead a healthy and thriving life, full of joie de vivre, and to feel good all round. If you are dissatisfied with any of our products, send us your order back within 365 days and we will refund the full purchase price.
Be the first to review “Vitamin D3 Tablets”